Valentines Mailboxon January 7th, 2017 at 6:54 am
It comes in color, black and white, and plain. I love this one, burning the midnight oil to get it on! It’s about 11 pm where I am, and I want to get it on as soon as I can so you have it for Valentines. 🙂
It’s been a super busy week. I wish I could have posted it but I’ve been short on time. (As usual!)
Check out www.polishedminds.com for some more really fun and easy paper crafts for kids.
Before you take advantage of this fun project, we’d love if you’d stop by and socialize with us. Tell us what you think of our site. We love your likes, follows, and re-tweets. It’s so encouraging for us to keep doing what we do.
This project alone took a few hours. They always do. There is more involved than you would
think to get it made on our program, made in black and white and color, get the photos of it, post it etc etc.
So here are the instructions for this project:
1) If printed in black and white, color or paint and let dry.
2) Cut everything out. (Don’t cut on the dotted lines on the Mailbox on page 2)
3) On the Mailbox, fold on the dotted lines inward.
4) Glue the folded parts together so that they create the bottom of the Mailbox, also
creating the rounded top.
5) On the Mailbox End, fold both flaps inward. Glue them to the end of the Mailbox,
with the flaps on the inside.
6) Glue the Mailbox flag on the Mailbox side.
7) Collect your Valentines!
When you’re done, it will look like this. These are shots from both the back and front:
Print the project here:
Hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day!