Thanksgiving Craft – Turkeyon November 17th, 2012 at 5:11 am
Oh man this little guy is adorable!
He’s super fun one to make, I enjoyed it. What’s great about this craft is that it will work well for grade school kids, and it’s also a good craft for preschoolers.
We’re planning on using this project at our Thanksgiving meal this year. We’re going to put one on every plate! But we’ll probably use the mini’s.
I’ve included the mini’s in this post so that you can print the big ones or the small ones. They’re the exact same as the big ones, just smaller. My little sister made a little turkey “family”, and your little one/ones may enjoy that as well. 🙂
As always, you can print this in black and white or color. Both the regular and mini have this option.
Also, here are the instructions:
1) If printed in black and white, color or paint and let dry.
2) Cut out everything on the page.
3) Fold beak in half and glue under eyes on turkey body.
4) On feathers, cut out white triangle on the bottom. Pull both cut sides together so that the feathers bow backwards, and glue them together. (see pic)
5) Glue one end of turkey body to other end so that it forms a cone.
6) Glue the feathers to the back of the turkey. (see pic)
It’s that easy. Print this fun Thanksgiving project here:
Enjoy, and we here at Smarty Pants Fun wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!