Frog Craft for Kids and Butterfly Craft for Kidson April 7th, 2012 at 3:24 am
Here is our newest, and last, Easter project. It also makes a great project for spring or summer time. We call it, “Bouncing Above”. For the boys, we have froggies. And for the girls, we have butterflies.
This is actually one of the first projects we made. We just haven’t posted it on this blog yet. And most of the credit for it goes to my mom, Barbara. She came up with the idea and designed it on the program. I just did some touch ups and colored it in. 🙂
Either way, it’s one of our cutest projects. At least, that’s what I think. You can print this one it black and white for free, or color. Also, you can print the instructions up on this one. I’ve also included them in this post if you would rather just read them over. You may not need to even print the instructions up.
Also, the Kids Manners is fun too.
Here they are:
1. If printed in black and white, color or paint and let dry.
2. Cut out the frogs/butterflies, lily pad/flower, & three risers.
3. Fold each riser long ways down the center at the dotted line so dotted lines are facing out and glue the in-side closed.
4. Glue lily pad/flower to some kind of base to make it more rigid. (Ex: You can use post card, the side of a cereal box, or another sheet of paper) Then trim off the excess around the edge of the lily pad/flower.
5. Once the glued risers are dry, fold each dotted line back and forth.
6. Glue one end of each riser to the lily pad/flower a couple of inches apart.
7. Glue frogs/butterflies to the top of each riser.
If this is in any way confusing, just take a look at the instructions attached. They show pictures to make it clearer.
Print up this cute Easter project here:
I hope you all have a fantastic Easter holiday and spring break this year. 🙂