Print this Valentines Candy Bagon January 5th, 2016 at 6:25 am
This is our newest free printable project. It’s the last one we’ll be posting for Valentines, with it only being a few days away.
We wanted to post it with plenty of time for everyone to print it out and do.
This is what it looks like completed:
It’s really cute! And so simple. I’ve included the instructions so that it is easy for you or your little ones. These are a lot cuter then normal cards. All you do is:
- Print it up.
- If printed in black and white, color or paint and let dry.
- Cut out the rectangles and fold on the dotted lines so that it looks like a little bag.
- Glue some candy on the inside bottom of the little bag.
- Glue a ribbon to the top of the bag.
- Glue or tape the front of it closed. You can also close it with a cute little Valentine’s sticker.
Here are some pictures to make the instructions more clear:
Here are the links to print this cute Valentines project up: